Gregory Distribution is a nationwide company that was established in 1919, running for 100 years, they have assured quality throughout their years of commercial service with creative solutions and the innovative use of business systems and technology. They are geared towards delivering customers’ commercial success!
Find out how Returnloads.net has helped Gregory Distribution grow their business.
What frustrations did you face before joining Returnloads.net?
How did you find hauliers for your loads previously before becoming a member Returnloads.net?
- We had a difficult time finding other firms to do return loads or any loads that couldn’t be covered internally. Thanks to Returnloads, we are able to post any additional work and have it covered in-time with ease.
- We used a list of contacts we had from the haulage industry, we would email over 250 of the hauliers in our contact list on a daily basis regarding any extra jobs we had to get the work covered.
Thanks to Returnloads, we are able to post any additional work and have it covered in-time with ease.
What was the one thing that made you decide you needed Returnloads.net?
What, in your opinion, are the top 3 features of our haulage exchange platform?
- To reach out to a much larger network meaning you have more contacts than ever before, with more industry contacts to cover vehicle spaces and the movement of goods, trading becomes much easier.
Would you recommend Returnloads.net?
- Returnloads is so easy to use and very accessible, even if you aren’t experienced with computers.
- Clear and concise structure on the website, with a step-by-step method to search for loads/vehicles.
- Good responses from other members on the website, who are easily contacted from their profile on Returnloads.
Yes, the site has really helped us covering extra work when the need arose.
What is the single biggest reason you would recommend Returnloads.net?
With Returnloads.net we can reach a wider client base and make more contacts for our firm than ever before within the haulage industry.